Sunday 8 January 2012

Five minutes with... Matthew Wolfenden.

What made you go for Dancing On Ice?

It was my fiancee Charley who gave me the push to do the show this year, I am going to try get her to do it next!

What prop would you use on the ice?

Mmmmmm..maybe be a chair, quite like the thought of been pushed around by Nina the whole routine!

What is your Dancing On Ice experience like so far?

It's been really tough for the last few months, juggling Emmerdale filming with the ice skating training. Having said that...I've never enjoyed something so much, It's such a great show to be involved with.

What are you looking forward to the most about Dancing On Ice?

I'm looking forward to improving week after week, as long as I stay in! I may have a few tricks up my sleeve for future weeks!

Follow Matthew on Twitter - @MrMattWolfenden

No comments:

Post a Comment