Friday 6 January 2012

Five minutes with... Chemmy Alcott.

What made you go for Dancing On Ice?

Was looking to make my rehab more sport specific. Along side that, it is also helping boost my profile and that of a sport I love, so that when I return I will be able to afford a world class programme to take me to the podium in Sochi Olympics 2014.

What prop would you use on Dancing On Ice?

Prop on the ice, it has to be a pair of skis doesn't it? (Chemmy is a skier)

What is your Dancing On Ice experience like so far?

DOI is so much tougher than I expected. Tougher physically, mentally, choreographically, everything. But most of all it is awesome fun and my partner Sean is amazing!

What are you looking forward to the most about Dancing On Ice?

I most look forward to proving to everyone that with will power and determination anything is possible. 6 months ago I couldn't even walk. (Chemmy was badly injured in a accident and was on crutches for a long time)

Who inspired you to do this series of Dancing On Ice?

Jayne and Chris of course. They inspired me when I was young and wanted to be a British winter athlete and they continue to inspire me everyday on Dancing On Ice.

Follow Chemmy Alcott on Twitter - @ChemmyAlcott

No comments:

Post a Comment