Saturday 7 January 2012

Five minutes with... Chesney Hawkes.

What was your Dancing On Ice experience like?

I loved every minute of it..well except from when I broke my leg. I threw myself 100%, never wanted to come off the ice, I was so lucky to have the best Dancing On Ice partner. Jodeyne is so encouraging, patient and definitely helped me.

What prop would you of liked to use on Dancing On Ice?

I would love to use Guitar, Stetson and Boxing gloves.

What made you want to do Dancing On Ice?

The challenge, when would I ever get the chance to skate with Jayne and Chris? I equate ice skating for Torvill and Dean to playing the guitar for Jimmy Hendrix.

What was you looking forward to on Dancing On Ice?

I was looking forward to the spandex and sequins, I had the make up girls on high 'minx' alert.

Who inspired you on Dancing On Ice?

Jodeyene was my inspiration...LOVE her!

Follow Chesney on Twitter - @ChesneyHawkes

No comments:

Post a Comment